Does anybody on here own a UsAmps VLX400 ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i just need some pics of the board close up. or have somebody tell me some part numbers....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the one in detroit for 1100 is my buddys, but i have one also. heres my two pic idk if they will help. i have a usa100hc which is an identical board i believe.

my vlx is put away til spring in the attic but i have the usa100hc out still what do you need a pic of?

heres the usa100hc caell phone pic so idk u might just have to ask me for the part #'s
if you could kinda combine pics 2 and 3 for me that would be cool..this is the area i amp needing to look at.. all of those small black transistors in the middle of the board are the part numbers i need..

it should have A06/A56 , and 006/056 printed on the board..

thanks

I have a vlx-200, vlx-400 , ect, ect. I think there are some closeup detailed pics on my photobucket page. Just google tomtpomjr photobucket... If you can't find the pics in there, let me know and I will send you pics directly...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.