Dodge Dakota Build Log

twisztdauthorit
10+ year member

-db-
Ok, counting on this being my trunk in a month(hand me down from my dad) if all goes well.

Ive posted a few threads here and there aquiring equipment and such so it will be ready when i get it.

Note i cant really do any work until i get the truck but this is where it will all go. Expect lots of pics in the future.

For now ill post up my concepts and what i have rightnow:

Truck:

Dodge Dakota 2004 quad cab

V6 3.7l 4x2 silver

Plans:

Exterior-

-Tint windows

-Tint bake lights, turn signals

-Get some Fog lights

Audio-

-Deck Alpine 9856

-Sub amp orion 2500d

-4ch amp orion 8004

-Subwoofer RE MT 18" (with juggarnaut recone)

-want to try active up front(wont be able to edit by the time i decide what i want)

-want to do 1 run of 0 awg up front and big 3 (later on a second run and HO)

-add a battery

Any ideas, opinions, or experience are welcome.

Thread bashing is not welcome

you should get all your pics and everything first then start the build log, and give us something to look at or discuss. even if its of equipment and the vehicle. also we have a build logs section

Now

Plans

dakota2copysr1.jpg

Good amount of space after removing the rear seats.. I might end up only removing one side of the rear bench leaving an extra seat for passengers. I plan on building a new box also as the one i have right now is just temporary.

sorry guys, still getting some problems, my drag and drop isnt working, should take no longer then 15 min before i have more pics up

EDIT:

wow imageshack and CARaudio.com working slow as a team... =(

img9424ix1.jpg

also managed to get a good price on a few short 4awg runs of kicker hyperflex and distro blocks.

Rest of cable will be kunkonceptz unless i can get a good deal from someone

Lil offtopic, but did you get the hyperflex from someone on ROE?

got any pics? Never been to hyped about them but sometimes they look ok
i just erased em off my digi cam today. i can take pics for ya, but they look like all the others out. only $15 on ebay. i just want to get rid of em. figured you may be interested.

Just bout 20 ft of 4awg of a forum member for 26$ shipped good deal for hyperflex imo =)

ill take a lot at the clear corners later today and let ya know.

Other 4awg was bought off CA.com

youll have to move those mids foreward. put the first where the grill is and the second right behind it. you can still mount that tweet angled up right above the drivers youll have about 2 inches of clearance to work with for the tweets. i know its a quick sketch but your second driver will play into the seat that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.