do the Audiobahn FLAME SUBs have good sq??

no.

Never mention audiobahn and SQ in teh same sentence..

even rangerman, who had dual 10" alums will vouch for the fact that even in a good install, you can get much better sounding subs for the money..

in a typical install, they sound like very loud farts...

if thier like the alum series they have nice sq for the amount of spl, no where near as clean as jl but deff a good sub for the money, im 1 of the only people on this board that likes audiobahn almost everyone else is obsessed with jl which is a good brand but i still seem to buy audiobahn

Originally posted by topazracing if thier like the alum series they have nice sq for the amount of spl, no where near as clean as jl but deff a good sub for the money, im 1 of the only people on this board that likes audiobahn almost everyone else is obsessed with jl which is a good brand but i still seem to buy audiobahn
I agree with my man right here...I was bangin out some good numbers with just 2 Alum10x subs each hooked up to a 1200.1...They did there job...until one blew...

i never said they couldn't produce SPL but, i hate them anyway. if all you want is mud with SPL then go audiobahn, there are better subs out there for the same price that produce 10 times the SQ, with almost as much SPL. not saying someone that is extremly talented couldn't make them sound good it's just that's a ton of work.

adam

by friend is buying a beater car for the Winter, and he wants to get the AudioBahn Flame subs.

Do you think that the Adire Shiva would be a better sub for the money?

He's gonna be powering them with a Profile Cali. 600 watt amp.

(PS, his normal system is a 3000 GT, w/ 2 Kicker L7 15"s w/ 2 memphis 1500d's powering them)

This is just a sheer "beater" system to go into a beater car

My brother just got a pair of Type R's, then picked up a pair of Alum12x's on the side, so we tested the box I built for the Type R's on the Alum's, they definitely pound out some numbers, SQ wasn't bad, but wasn't anything compared to the Type E's that we had in a prefab enclosure. He's suppose to pick up the Type R's sometime this weekend, then he's gonna decide what to keep. I'll give a review if I have time. I'm kinda busy with my own system, ran into a few problems, taking longer than I thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.