Do not know which speakers to buy

Participant count
  • Participant list

NickLine

CarAudio.com Newbie
dddd
I do not know what to buy, I am looking for speakers with good quality and will give good bass without an amplifier and subwoofer and the car will not have an amplifier or subwoofer installed.

The car model is daihatsu terios 2009
To the best of my knowledge the speaker size is 6.5
I am debating between these two, which is better and do you have any recommendations?

Pioneer TS-A1670F 6.5" 320 Watts Max 3-Way
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014Z7ILY0/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Alpine SPE-6000 6.5" 2-Way
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0038NMC8O/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Hey there, you can audition those speakers in a car audio shop but when installed in your car they will not sound the same as the shop. Any of your suggestions would do well, provided you sound deaden the doors to give you more 'midbass response in the front stage. It has to sound good to YOU not anyone else. If I had to choose between the two I would look at the sensitivity since you will be using your head unit to power them so efficiency is important to get some volume and sound decent at normal listening levels. Both are good contenders and have been in the car audio scene for a long time, you cannot go wrong with either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...