do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.
Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!
I agree. I'm glad this thread was made so people can be more informed on who they're dealing with.

Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.
Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!
To quote Turd....

Well put, nothing more to say.

Really? So people can't change? Guess you never heard of behavioral psychology. It's quite basic actually. Scamming once makes you a scammer forever. So I guess just because I smoked weed in high school once that I would have continued smoking it right? Or when I was stupid in junior year and got charged with vandalism for keying someones car I would keep doing it right? Let's see, it's been 7 years since then and not once have I vandalized nor smoked weed. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you will always do it. People change. I'm not saying everyone does, but you are implying that people don't or that it can't happen. Again, think before you speak.

Well put right??? That's what I thought.

Really? So people can't change? Guess you never heard of behavioral psychology. It's quite basic actually. Scamming once makes you a scammer forever. So I guess just because I smoked weed in high school once that I would have continued smoking it right? Or when I was stupid in junior year and got charged with vandalism for keying someones car I would keep doing it right? Let's see, it's been 7 years since then and not once have I vandalized nor smoked weed. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you will always do it. People change. I'm not saying everyone does, but you are implying that people don't or that it can't happen. Again, think before you speak.
So you're implying that it's okay to scam and murder just as long you somehow make up for it in the long-run, because people change, right? You must be christian. No wonder your logic is flawed. Go away and sit on a rusty blunt knife.

Edit: and I do believe that people can change their opinions, because we all have to make a choice on what is right, wrong, etc. Obviously, Stevey chose to make the decision to scam, and is able to make that decision again if he is allowed to sell here in the future.

Also, don't ever assume you're smarter than anyone else, because it makes you look like a fool. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well?

'Some say the end is near.

Some say we'll see armageddon soon.

I certainly hope we will.

I sure could use a vacation from this

******** three ring circus sideshow of

Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.

Any fucking time. Any fucking day.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.'

If only it were true.

Tell ya what....

Ill agree with you, however, everyone has the right to know who they are dealing with and can make their own decisions.

Furthermore, you cant sell here when you have an open dispute.

Unless buddylee says he has been compensated, that transaction is still in dispute.

Think of who you call an idiot before making one of yourself and being a hypocrite. First, have you read the entire situation? Walks up is refunding the money, so what wrong has he done? He forgot to include something or thought he did and he didnt know the wire was like that. Whether some of you want to believe it or not, that's your choice, but none of it matters because he is working with the buyer, not the OP to solve things.
And when people constantly try associate Walks Up as a scammer, this and that for other shit, for the past, and when he has had no problems selling since, could it be possible that maybe he changed? I mean we are human right? We are capable of that aren't we? If you don't want to do business with him or anyone else for that matter, you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just not right to call someone out when you don't try and talk to them FIRST, and then other people jump in and don't know anything about what's going on and call him names and such. The people saying their transaction went smooth are the ones are just adding he's not all what everyone else is saying he is, at least in their experience.

Like I said, he is making things right, correct? Did you have a transaction with him? Oh, you didn't? Well shut the fuck up and GTFO. You know damn well if someone you had a smooth transaction with on multiple occasions was going through this you would do the same exact thing. Think before you say something, it might help sometimes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.

You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.
english please.....

it also goes in the direction of always done good never could be a scammer idea.

some people think because someone has NO bad refs and tons of good refs someone can't scam someone.

had it happen to me.

look clown,I'm not kovemaster.If you don't understand what I said then you are stupid
Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

StateProp486

10+ year member
Gimme that Cash Flow
StateProp486
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies