do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
What up kove:D

You look like a big mofo so I take it back:laugh:

Proof of PM or convo or it's not valid and reliable. I know both these guys. THey're butt buddies so an argument won't tear them apart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (Jk guys).
I'm not stating it's true or false, I'm saying that you need proof to back it up. Just like you were so quick to accuse Walks Up as a scammer, when under his username there are nothing but smooth transactions, you make a thread and don't even talk to the guy first? Man, I'd hate to do business with you. You have HORRIBLE business etiquette. You ever think that going behind the seller's back and making them look bad has consequences? You fail at teh business //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Stick to P.E.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5186548#post5186548

You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.[/QUOTE]

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

So you're implying that it's okay to scam and murder just as long you somehow make up for it in the long-run, because people change, right? You must be christian. No wonder your logic is flawed. Go away and sit on a rusty blunt knife.
Edit: and I do believe that people can change their opinions, because we all have to make a choice on what is right, wrong, etc. Obviously, Stevey chose to make the decision to scam, and is able to make that decision again if he is allowed to sell here in the future.

Also, don't ever assume you're smarter than anyone else, because it makes you look like a fool. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well?
Nope, I never implied it is okay. I am just saying that just because someone was a certain way doesn't mean they can't change. You are changing the context stating they can do something on purpose with the intentions of doing it only once. Whether they do it once or numerous times, it doesn't matter (but it also does matter) because they can still change. Why I say it doesn't matter is because the likelihood of changing if it was frequent is slim and much tougher.

I'm not assuming I'm smarter than anyone, I think you assumed that I assumed I'm smarter...so I guess that makes you the fool? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Tell ya what....
Ill agree with you, however, everyone has the right to know who they are dealing with and can make their own decisions.

Furthermore, you cant sell here when you have an open dispute.

Unless buddylee says he has been compensated, that transaction is still in dispute.

You're right, people should know who they are dealing with and it ***** that even though we don't know exactly, we also take a risk, no matter how good of feedback one may have. And if you have an open dispute here, not being able to sell is a good rule, it prevents an possible issues. I got nothing against that.

You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool. 

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

x2

You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.
I did think you are talking about me because, let me quote you:

Why do idiots(you know who you are)always chime in with
My transaction went smooth yada yada yada

Who gives a fucc if YOUR transaction went smooth
Obviously you are addressing everyone who stated a positive transaction with Walks Up chiming in for him is an idiot. I did that, so you are addressing me. Recall what you mentioned in the first place before going on and trying to reverse it.

And about my situation, I guess you don't know the full details of the situation. It had been ONE FULL YEAR since I had seen that $60 I was owed. I even stated in a PM to someone else that told me about him and I even posted that in my thread stating that I didn't think I would get the money, but it was more for people to be cautious of him (tooloud4tv).

On top of that, I only started the thread because I saw him posting and figured, why not, let me hit the guy up and see what happens since he was primarily on the Term Pro forum and I hardly saw him post here. I figured while I was at it, maybe I can my money, but I doubted it and by the looks of it, I'm not going to.

I also got scammed for $1,500 by hornets nest, aka Ronnie. Find a thread I created that I bitch about that. Losing 1.5k over 60 bucks is a much bigger deal. There is nothing I can do about that money I lost and everyone knows the situation with hornets nest. So if it really was about the money I would have said it, but like I said, it was more for people to be aware of the guy. Shoot, I even posted that on Term Pro. So please, get your facts straight.

it also goes in the direction of always done good never could be a scammer idea.some people think because someone has NO bad refs and tons of good refs someone can't scam someone.

had it happen to me.
Very true. Many people might remember mike dressure (or whatever his sn was). Very good guy, several people had transactions with him and all of a sudden he disappears and nobody knows what happened.

Nope, I never implied it is okay. I am just saying that just because someone was a certain way doesn't mean they can't change. You are changing the context stating they can do something on purpose with the intentions of doing it only once. Whether they do it once or numerous times, it doesn't matter (but it also does matter) because they can still change. Why I say it doesn't matter is because the likelihood of changing if it was frequent is slim and much tougher.
I'm not assuming I'm smarter than anyone, I think you assumed that I assumed I'm smarter...so I guess that makes you the fool? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
You need to say what you mean and mean what you say, because all this guessing that you're doing is really just an assumption in the end. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I guess I took your post out of context just as you did mine, but hey, it doesn't matter, or does it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Not really. Shit hit the fan that neither of us were really involved in. Things are just too crazy to figure out and understand what is truly going on, but hopefully all works out well and nobody gets shafted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

StateProp486

10+ year member
Gimme that Cash Flow
StateProp486
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies