do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

regardless you still dirty in my book mr richey rich..

southeast LA: its 40bucks i whipe my ass with 40bucks but il refund ur money if thats wat u want i dont care

AyEitzUrBoiV486: well who is this stevey hustle and why are they assoicating it with u

southeast LA: why does it matter, i said ill refund ur money or if u wan keep it ill try to find power cord

i still wouldnt buy from a irresponsible seller like u...

If Im not mistaken, That is SteveyHustle. A known scammer. If I am mistaken Ill say Im sorry and delete.

Walksup= SteveyHustle?

Well I sold my 690UB to Walksup and the transaction went smooth. Got nothing bad to say about him. I actually owe him a beauty ring for it that I found in the car.

i am the friend i already talked to walks up the reson i didnt do direct deal wit him is because i have no refrences and plus i dont have paypal account thats why i got my friend to buy the adapter fo rme

i am the friend i already talked to walks up the reson i didnt do direct deal wit him is because i have no refrences and plus i dont have paypal account thats why i got my friend to buy the adapter fo rme

You need references to buy?

ya he probably tried installing it and ripped it or somthign now im getting ****ed but its cool ill refund the 40+shipping man no need for a thread next time this coulda been easily settled in PM's if u would of waiting for my response.
Bingo. I don't understand why people are so impatient. OP, rather than posting all this jazz here and sharing the AIM convo, why didn't you just PM walks up?

Negative.
Affirmative. I bought rims from walks up and had no issues with that transaction. I believe I had another transaction prior to that with him and that went flawlessly.

indeed.
Its official, he will say you screwed it up and you will be at fault.

Sorry for your loss.
ya he probably tried installing it and ripped it or somthign.
z0mG!!!!11!

Hey, atleast he says he will handle it. OP, drop it a let your friend get his refund. Even though I know he is a scammer, you didnt, and handled this situation in the wrong manner.

To those sticking up for your boy, thats on you.

Having a problem with a transaction on here doesnt necessarily mean you are a bad guy. Its all in how you handle it. And by that last issue of his, I think we can judge his character on that last issue of his.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

StateProp486

10+ year member
Gimme that Cash Flow
StateProp486
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies