do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

Wow, I really hope you guys are wrong or else I'm getting a box of bricks on Wednesday.

Wow, I really hope you guys are wrong or else I'm getting a box of bricks on Wednesday.
well, its works out most of the time. But when it goes bad he just blames the buyer and says F U

Lol i blame the buyer wtf? what is all this based off? anyways SPY ur sub will be there weds i showed u pic of packaging..
Yea, so far it's been a great transaction and you have done everything you said you would, and the pic of packaging that I didn't even ask for.

Why do idiots(you know who you are)always chime in with

My transaction went smooth yada yada yada

Who gives a fucc if YOUR transaction went smooth

That **** does not matter

Many scammers have good transactions to set the big scam up:fyi:

Trust me my deal with him was for a little more than the $40 this guy spent. If he was setting up for the big scam this would have probably been it.

recently recieved this from another memeber on here....who dealt wit this bish WALKS UP is still dirty along wit his partner in crime.

Hey,

I was recently involved in a 3 way deal with WALKS UP and TC3K101.

I sold a sub to WALKS UP, which was to be shipped to TC3k, and TC3K was going to give WALKS UP a head unit in return.

I did not know at the time WALKS UP was a scammer.

TC3K and WALKS UP got into an argument (after the cord he sent you, ironically), and WALKS UP threatened to,

1. Ask me for a refund, so TC3K wouldn't get the sub

2. Allow me to ship to TC3K, then turn around and file a claim on me

3. Tell me to ship the sub to him, so he could have both the sub and the head unit

WALKS UP is a scandalous guy, do not trust him.

Good luck.

Well we will see, I have a tracking number and pics of it being packaged up so...

Well we will see, I have a tracking number and pics of it being packaged up so...
doesnt mean nething whats inside the package could be complete junk or damaged like what my friend received.....

Think of who you call an idiot before making one of yourself and being a hypocrite. First, have you read the entire situation? Walks up is refunding the money, so what wrong has he done? He forgot to include something or thought he did and he didnt know the wire was like that. Whether some of you want to believe it or not, that's your choice, but none of it matters because he is working with the buyer, not the OP to solve things.

And when people constantly try associate Walks Up as a scammer, this and that for other shit, for the past, and when he has had no problems selling since, could it be possible that maybe he changed? I mean we are human right? We are capable of that aren't we? If you don't want to do business with him or anyone else for that matter, you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just not right to call someone out when you don't try and talk to them FIRST, and then other people jump in and don't know anything about what's going on and call him names and such. The people saying their transaction went smooth are the ones are just adding he's not all what everyone else is saying he is, at least in their experience.

Like I said, he is making things right, correct? Did you have a transaction with him? Oh, you didn't? Well shut the fuck up and GTFO. You know damn well if someone you had a smooth transaction with on multiple occasions was going through this you would do the same exact thing. Think before you say something, it might help sometimes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

recently recieved this from another memeber on here....who dealt wit this bish WALKS UP is still dirty along wit his partner in crime.
Hey,

I was recently involved in a 3 way deal with WALKS UP and TC3K101.

I sold a sub to WALKS UP, which was to be shipped to TC3k, and TC3K was going to give WALKS UP a head unit in return.

I did not know at the time WALKS UP was a scammer.

TC3K and WALKS UP got into an argument (after the cord he sent you, ironically), and WALKS UP threatened to,

1. Ask me for a refund, so TC3K wouldn't get the sub

2. Allow me to ship to TC3K, then turn around and file a claim on me

3. Tell me to ship the sub to him, so he could have both the sub and the head unit

WALKS UP is a scandalous guy, do not trust him.

Good luck.
Proof of PM or convo or it's not valid and reliable. I know both these guys. THey're butt buddies so an argument won't tear them apart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (Jk guys).

I'm not stating it's true or false, I'm saying that you need proof to back it up. Just like you were so quick to accuse Walks Up as a scammer, when under his username there are nothing but smooth transactions, you make a thread and don't even talk to the guy first? Man, I'd hate to do business with you. You have HORRIBLE business etiquette. You ever think that going behind the seller's back and making them look bad has consequences? You fail at teh business //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Stick to P.E.

Think of who you call an idiot before making one of yourself and being a hypocrite. First, have you read the entire situation? Walks up is refunding the money, so what wrong has he done? He forgot to include something or thought he did and he didnt know the wire was like that. Whether some of you want to believe it or not, that's your choice, but none of it matters because he is working with the buyer, not the OP to solve things.
And when people constantly try associate Walks Up as a scammer, this and that for other shit, for the past, and when he has had no problems selling since, could it be possible that maybe he changed? I mean we are human right? We are capable of that aren't we? If you don't want to do business with him or anyone else for that matter, you don't have to, it's your choice. It's just not right to call someone out when you don't try and talk to them FIRST, and then other people jump in and don't know anything about what's going on and call him names and such. The people saying their transaction went smooth are the ones are just adding he's not all what everyone else is saying he is, at least in their experience.

Like I said, he is making things right, correct? Did you have a transaction with him? Oh, you didn't? Well shut the fuck up and GTFO. You know damn well if someone you had a smooth transaction with on multiple occasions was going through this you would do the same exact thing. Think before you say something, it might help sometimes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
well put. nothing more to say.

Once a murderer, always a murderer. Same thing goes for scamming, cheating, thieving, etc.

Being a member here and wanting to protect other members here from possibly being scammed is not wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Being friends with a known scammer and hiding his identity makes you just as bad/guilty as the scammer himself. Everyone that knew SteveyHustle, the known scammer was Walksup can GTFO and GDIAF!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

StateProp486

10+ year member
Gimme that Cash Flow
StateProp486
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies