do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

ya he probably tried installing it and ripped it or somthign now im getting ****ed but its cool ill refund the 40+shipping man no need for a thread next time this coulda been easily settled in PM's if u would of waiting for my response.

and this is my girl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

copyofohdanglmaonp0.jpg

ya he probably tried installing it and ripped it or somthign now im getting ****ed but its cool ill refund the 40+shipping man no need for a thread next time this coulda been easily settled in PM's if u would of waiting for my response.
word steve ill shoot u some money just cause this is bs and ill help cover ur loss

he may be stevey hustle but he changed.
i still think the buyer did sometin to the wire.
why do you keep saying this ****. nobody did **** to the wire thats how it came, no one tried installing nothing. i was at work and came home and he told me about it god. what is the point of destroying **** you buy hoping to get money off the buyer and the buyer knows what the condition was like when it left. wtf....

man why are you trying to sound innocent and **** and along with your friend. one of u's knew the wire was ****ed up before shipping it either that or you guys are blind. ****in idiots. why would anyone try installing something that didnt even come with a power wire? whats the point its not going to work regardless.

Lol why would i ship somthing that ****edup? like i would think the reciever wouldnt notice or what? come on. i honestly think he tried installing it and ripped it trying to pull it thru a hole or somthing but whatver i already settled it with him

/thread

man why are you trying to sound innocent and **** and along with your friend. one of u's knew the wire was ****ed up before shipping it either that or you guys are blind. ****in idiots.
He also said if your friend ships it back, he will refund the money. So your friend isnt losing anything.

Lol why would i ship somthing that ****edup? like i would think the reciever wouldnt notice or what? come on. i honestly think he tried installing it and ripped it trying to pull it thru a hole or somthing but whatver i already settled it with him
/thread
wow you must be blind like i said before why would he try installing it when you didnt even include the power wires....lmao, next time you sell something be more responsible and look at what your actually selling before selling it....not just selling it before you even get it....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

StateProp486

10+ year member
Gimme that Cash Flow
StateProp486
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies