do I need a special battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chc777

I was thinking of a optima yellow top battery for my Honda Civic 2008 lx sedan is this a good choice I have two amps on 8 gauge wire each, mono sub amp is running 250w rms, 4 ch speaker amp puts out 600w maxx does this set up put any strain on the electronics of the cars charging system even when it's cranked up? They do cost about 180$ is it worth it?

I was thinking of a optima yellow top battery for my Honda Civic 2008 lx sedan is this a good choice I have two amps on 8 gauge wire each, mono sub amp is running 250w rms, 4 ch speaker amp puts out 600w maxx does this set up put any strain on the electronics of the cars charging system even when it's cranked up? They do cost about 180$ is it worth it?
Not.worth it at all they r junk to me ...go to sams and get a duracell agm for 99 bucks

just buy a standard battery from like wal mart. as long as you have the big 3, with the power your running, it should be completely fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.