Do I have to run an Audio Control LC2i off of the stock head unit?

LOL....after seeing many of your other posts/threads i think you are the last person on this website that should be giving people advice!! LOL
Oh really now? I make it a point to only give advice if I can honestly help and to NOT say things as fact if IDK. Is there anything I said that wasnt true?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I agree with AnthonyO. I use a lot of audiocontrol products the dsp is easy to use and with the acr3 you have a few different options on bass knob...
I'm running those in my pickup. There's no real "best amp" answer. You want something with really low THD, and 100-150w RMS per channel.
Just for examples sake regarding electrical, I have 1400 watts total between both my amps and my system has no trouble running everything max...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...
I am out of the car audio world the more my ears age. However, I am very much still a hobbyist in the electrical field. With much of my current...

About this thread

acura3.2tl

10+ year member
acura3.2tl
CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from