DLS Vs. Audison

Participant count
  • Participant list
well i'm looking for a 5 channel amp to run my budget sq system. i'm looking at the dls classic 51 and the audison srx5. i'm kinda leaning towards the dls because it has more power, but i've heard good things about the audison. so i'm still kinda torn.

right now, i don't have a woofer picked out which i need help with as well. i'm using hertz energy 165s up front and stock speakers in the rear of my TSX.

any input on those amps would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Anything worth getting is always worth it more at a steep discount. Not familiar with that unit, but the brand is great.
I would pull the amp and bench test it with power and ground wires. If it still doesn't power up, its probably shot. My next step would be to...
Yes mate I have these in a 3 way active front stage and they sound great, have them crossed at 5k, see my recent post for full breakdown of kit I...

About this thread

AFaceInTheCrowd

10+ year member
AFaceInTheCrowd
Los Angeles, Southern Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from