Amp for two xfl's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Norcalslap

CarAudio.com Newbie
Stockton
I'm currently trying to find an amp to power two 2ohm ab xfl twelve's, I've got a budget of ruffly 4-5 hundred. Trying to stay away from taramps since I've already got one in one of my cars. Wanna try something different on this build, it's going in a 00 nissan frontier crew cab. I still gotta build a box I pretty much don't have anything but the subs right now. I plan to upgrade electrical all the basics will be in the build. My goals are to get the absolute most outta these subs with the money I have right now. Since there 2ohm my options are limited and I'm sure taramps is the best bet but there's gotta be something else out there or no?

Orion XTR2500.1dz or Taramps Smart3K wired to 2 ohms.
Screenshot_20201002-032156_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.