DLS A-6 new in box... too good to be a original? 500?

Participant count
  • Participant list

CaptainMaximus
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Check it out, ive heard about the SQ goodness of these amps and have contacted the seller regarding the authenticity of it, but doesn't seem to know much about it. What does the car audio public think? The serial #'s look good, and would make a perfect sub amp for a clean sounding car...

DLS car amp.

I also attached some pictures for when this expires.

Check it out, ive heard about the SQ goodness of these amps and have contacted the seller regarding the authenticity of it, but doesn't seem to know much about it. What does the car audio public think? The serial #'s look good, and would make a perfect sub amp for a clean sounding car...
DLS car amp.

I also attached some pictures for when this expires.
The A6 is great. Wouldn't pay $500, though.

Honestly, I offered 200 and that included coming to him. BUT, i will open that things back off to see those hopefully gold insides. I've read about em, they seem legit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.