Soundstream 10000D mixed reviews?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a newer soundstream PX1.2000D running at 0.5 ohm and it's very current hungry but puts out decent power if I can keep the voltage up. I would say go for it, just remember to make sure you have a good electrical system in your vehicle. That thing is going to pull at least 800 amps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this the same as the PPI PD10K? SoundStream and PPI are brand names under the Epsilon banner so, it stands to reason they are same amp, just rebranded. Seems I remember reading that these amps need a TON of amperage to make the rated output at 16v.

Make 'em a lowball offer and see what happens. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

I ran the SS 10k for a while.I was very pleased with the power it put out.Wasn't anymore power hungry than other big amps imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.