DISTORTION at high volume!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
He didn't say make sure they are connected. He said make sure the + is on the + and - on the - on both speakers correctly.
i should have worded that better, i was just saying there are only 2 connections and they are both visible in the trunk so i can see the positive and negative are hooked up correctly

his speakers are running off his deck....wtf are u talkin about

u need to buy a 4 channel for ur speakers...ur headunit cant supply the power they need so ur just sending the speakers a dirty signal
thought he said he had a 100x2 amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.