Discontinued or rare subs you wish you had

O/S JBL GTi subs. Every model avail which are hard to come by. 8", 10", 12", 15", and 18".

I happen to have an o/s Cerwin Vega Vega series 8 in my garage.....it's my garage sub. Downfall is they take such a large enclosure for thm.

powerbass xs, original re se, bass mekanik by us amps...
Had a trio back in 05/06. VERY nice subs, imo.

PBX15s1s.jpg

I had these, at first, on my Orion 250 HCCA at 1.5ohm, series/parallel. 152.7 in the kick. 151.9 on the dash.

When I put my 2100 HCCA on it, I changed the wiring to 0.67 ohms. Didnt meter it after, but everyone noticed it was MUCH louder. My roof (split) and windshield (shattered) also agreed, as well as my broken dash.

Something supergauss that I can add to my collection. Maybe a Crossfire..
I owned the thundergods... good luck considering 4 of the six were dismantled //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Dang, why were they dismantled?
once they blow, they are useless, no more coils for them and the ones they come with only six were made.. the coils are in the gap so tight they are coated and the coat rubs constantly on the motors.. once it's gone.. boom. nick from fi literally will tell you this.

once they blow, they are useless, no more coils for them and the ones they come with only six were made.. the coils are in the gap so tight they are coated and the coat rubs constantly on the motors.. once it's gone.. boom. nick from fi literally will tell you this.
I wish I would ha e bought them cheap and i could have gotten custom cooils made //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I PM'd you my numberand cleared a bunch of space.

You can either text or PM me now

I kinda wish I got ahold of that Alpine PL7 or whatever it was called. I also always wondered what the old Phoenix Gold Cyclone was like in a car but I hear it wasn't that good. Aside from that, I have fond memories of MTX Blue Thunder, it didn't pound or handle a lot of power but had this nice clean sound quality to it.

I miss my maxximus 18s:( got them from from Danny Britain, absolutely loved them, I don't even know where the motors went to but I sent rusty one of the top assemblies when DC was starting up, the good ole days.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I miss my maxximus 18s:( got them from from Danny Britain, absolutely loved them, I don't even know where the motors went to but I sent rusty one of the top assemblies when DC was starting up, the good ole days.
I did own one xxv maxximus motor with a custom tc basket recone.. never could find anymore.. things are too ******* rare.

I did own one xxv maxximus motor with a custom tc basket recone.. never could find anymore.. things are too ******* rare.
c6f929e0c7be70a96b50117bf315c1dc.jpg

Mofo would hurt you, there's another Sampson on a rack in the floor board

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.