Direction of Box's

usually towards the rear of the car produces the best effect. try facing it front, rear, and up to see what is best to your ears.

as he above said, just flip it around and try EVERY which way! I find with my car (Fold down seat) that facing back is the loudest but rattles the most //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif While facing forward does not rattle...but does not even compair in loudness....

just take a lil time and try it

AC

Bass wavelengths are longer than mid and high frequencies so when you are bouncing them off the rear of your car they generally sound louder and deeper. Like the other guys said, if possible, move your box around and see what YOU like the best. One way may sound good inside but not outside and vice versa.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.