Dimensions Help for Subbox in X-cab

Participant count
  • Participant list

stuck57

Need help with some dimensions to get 1.cuft with a dual 12" downfire subbox to fit under the rear seat in my 04 silverado x-cab. The mounting depth of the subs are 6-7/8" and all the boxes Ive seen online mount 6". I might go to a shop in town to build one custom, but before I waste my time down there does anyone know if a box with 1cuft will even fit under the seat?? I want to mount my amp under there as well (rockford 1501bd) if possible

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can also set up your subs at 1-OHM. There are quite a few 5-channel amps that will do that, such as the Sundown Audio SAE-1100.5.
Also, it depends on the type of wire they installed. Copper will carry a lot for power than aluminum. How much power is your US Acoustic amp...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...

About this thread

stuck57

stuck57
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
plyhammer