digital volt meter

I put mine inside my ashtray, makes it easier to hide the fact I have more to my system when I go to the mall. Open the tray when I need to see the voltage and close when I don't, also makes it so I don't have to ruin the interior making a custom fit or gluing it to the dash. I have a relay under my center console to power everything else in my system, so I wired the volt meter to the relay. You can wire it to the front or rear battery, which ever is more important to you. You just have to use a DMM when you install it so the volt meter actually matches the voltage in the battery.

The one in that link is for $24.95, you can look around ebay for a cheaper one if possible, but don't count on finding one for any cheaper. Compared to other ones this is cheap, I've seen others that can run anywhere from $90.00 to $200.00, I'd consider $24.95 a pretty decent price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.