Digital sound processor

Wint

I have choice between three dsp units and just seeing which do you guys feel is the overall best unit and why. Each unit can be had within $15-$20 bucks of each other's price so all three choices price wise is about the same.

1) rockford fosgate 3sixty.3

2)Ppi deq8

3)Jbl ms-8

I have the 3Sixty. Haven't installed it yet but I chose it after doing some extensive research. It seemed to get great reviews, has everything you could want, and is fairly straightforward to use.

Ms8 if you can find one and want auto tune plus a small built in amp. Mini cdsp if you want budget dsp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

By god stay away from the 360. It has software and noise issues up the ***. I know of no one who has had any success with it. There are a few ms8s for sale that I know of. Great little thing if you want quick and easy. Otherwise C-dsp is handsdown the best bang for the buck.

If you got money to spend and want to believe the hype on diyma. HELIX dsp are gods golden balls of dsps.

But id be willing to bet the 80prs could take care of whatever you think you're trying to do

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I plan to run everything active 4-8s, 8-6.5s, 4-super tweets, 4-1" tweets. All off 3 ppi900.4s

Substage:

4-db4 15s on 4-db7.5k's

Pioneer 80prs

You don't need a DSP for that. It would be a waste. Your amps have active crossovers I think.
Yeah, I wish NOT each and every darned piece of car audio equipment wants to be the be-all and end-all of signal processing. It all gets very confusing and can't possibly be the best way(s) of doing signal processing. Violates the KISS theory! :-(

John Kuthe...

if you need a radio go ahead and grab a Pioneer 80 prs; It can do everything 90% of people need. It's cheap, effective, and there are tons of other users out there who can help you out.

A ms8 is going to be the easiest solutions since it can tune pretty well on its own which is pretty awesome.....

I have used both a RF 3sixty.3 an Helix DSP. I would lean towards the Helix DSP, but I never had an issue with the RF. *shrug* Your mileage may vary.

Never used the ppi...or its variants. (if it's the one I'm thinking about)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.