Status
Not open for further replies.

teen
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
LI, NY
Item(s) for Sale:

digital designs z1

ive ran this thing at .5 ohms for 2 years on my 18" nightshades. puts out something like 3600w @ 1ohm i believe.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

ive used this amp for about 2 years daily with no problems.. it started cutting in and out, no clip light, just total loss of power and then would come back on. then it went out and didnt come back on one day. this leads me to believe its not a crazy expensive fix, leaning more towards something is loose. popped it open, noticed theres a nice little puddle of solder around the power inputs, more than likely a repair from the previous owner. nothing smells burned, nothing looks burned, never seen smoke. if youre good with amps, this could be a nice pick up for you. ive sent amps to DD before and theyre quick with getting things fixed and shipped back to me.

Price:

$275 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

still have it.. will also trade for a beefy 8" or 10" woofer. smaller name brand mono block amp. nice set of components worth similar value.

no. i was going to send this in for repair and just keep it but ill really have no use for it.. just want it sold or traded. price is neg

still have it.. will also trade for a beefy 8" or 10" woofer. smaller name brand mono block amp. nice set of components worth similar value.
A big 10" you say?

DSC03461.jpg

I would want the amp shipped to Zed in California. Would trade even-up. Also if you know any of the TNESPL guys that do shows in Massachusetts we may be able to have one of them transport the stuff for us and save shipping both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...