• Input Channels : 2

• Output Channels : 2, 4, 6 or 8

• Output Voltage : up to 7V

• Knob Detent Count : 41

price*

Model No. Price

Signal Processor X1 $269 each

Description/Condition:

The X1 active crossover is your 1 piece solution to a myriad of multiple amplifier applications. This active crossover combines a 7 Volt line drive output, complex crossover design capability with absolute high fidelity in the most compact use of space possible. The front and rear panels are so jam packed with stuff that we couldn't fit any more stuff, but we did get the whole 4-way stereo crossover which includes 7 individual 24dB/oct filters into a 1/2 DIN package. The X1 uses JRC hi-end op-amps for applications where the head unit and other system components are not fitted with Burr-Brown quality ICs.

item is used but fully working . i bought the item new 4 months ago from a dd dealer but later on realized they sold me a demo unit

either way the item had warranty so i did not care . i tested the unit to insure it worked and never got around to installing it

4. Price: :

175 shipped con u.s.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i like the features this has. ajusting high and low for each pair of chanels seems pretty rad.
yes that is so you can bandpass ,so if somebody wants to tun a 3 way front stage plus a sub this would make it possible . also the unit will boast the rca voltage up to 7v so one can lower the gain on the amps for less noise floor

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

god damnit.....i want this but i don't need it. lol....
yes you do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...