RF Power HX2 motor with/without 10" basket

Participant count
  • Participant list

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
I've got a Power HX2 motor (4" VC) that I'm looking to make a quick sale on. If you want just the motor and no basket it'll take me a day or two to take it apart. Price either way will be the same $100 + shipping. I need to make a quick sell in preparation for a trip next week so this will only be for sale until next Monday or Tuesday. This includes magnet boot and RF gasket if you want the basket. Cone and dust cover are still in great shape if you want to try to save either of those.

View attachment 26548636

View attachment 26548637

View attachment 26548638

Only real noticeable scratch that is not too deep.

View attachment 26548639

No trades im assuming? If you decide to keep it or don't sell it I have a matching one with a 15' basket.
I'll entertain trades just incase this doesn't sell, but really looking for the sale at the moment! Please feel free to PM me what you've got in mind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.