Item(s) for Sale:

dd audio signal processor dd x1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Spec Filter Slopes24dB/oct

Input Channels 2

Input Sensitivity 0.1V - 5V

Knob Detent Count 41

Output Channels 2, 4, 6 or 8Output Voltagecs:

used, fully working unit with some cosmetic scrtaches by then mounting screws . 4 of the screws are what seem to be original 2 are not but do tighten down . these units came as bare with no hardware so these screws did work for my custom bracket but may need to be either shortened or get longer depending on what bracket u use. please keep in mind this is the old school dd x1 and retailed for 569 i bought it new but old stock from a dealer these are no longer made the new ones aredd x 1.1.

the only reason im selling is i bought a zed audio leviathan amp and it is active capable . this unit never came with an owners manual but i do have a scematic of each crossover point that i got from dd that i can email the new owner, this will tell you at what frquency each click does.

Price:

160 shipped con u.s. and paypal accepted

no trades .

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is inluded in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

feedback cal

ah man this is nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wish i needed it

yes it is nice but unfortunately plans have changed . do u have something to trade ? im looking for some stout 6.5 midbass drives mostly crescnedo pwx or sundown neo pro 6.5

Last edited by a moderator:
D@mn cal all the dd stuff you have would think you work there. Glws
lol. yea im a dd nut hugger . @ 1 point my whole car was dd exept for my 4 channel audiosystem and subs . im trying to narrow my toys down my wife is giving me crapp see tripped over my amp collection and well here we are

pending paymet to korey, on caco

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...