Digital Designs M3 Monoblock Amp

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M3 Sub Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in great condition with a minor scuff that shows in pic but nothing big and works great as well. Rated at 2400rms at 1ohms but well underated puts out close to 3200rms-3500rms from previous clamps. Will come with original box and manuals as shown in pic

Price:

$550 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah keeping rebuilding for 8 9515G subs in my Escalade . So far got 7 need one more to complete my build

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropped price to $500 forgot to edit em but if anybody interested just PM or if u have a partial trade plus cash i may be interested as well

$400 shipped thats a good deal but i aint desperate and if u guys wanna go look for one for $400 shipped go ahead i aint going that low for one solid amp like this one. This is my 3rd one i have owned and never have any problems with any of em, the m4a sadly i did bought a second one recently and it didnt even power on just straight to protect and buyer wont help so ima be taking a big loss on that one.

I have to cover for some of the shipping fyi im in oahu not in mainland thats why im asking that amount. If amp was up there in the states shipping wouldnt be so much.

I have to cover for some of the shipping fyi im in oahu not in mainland thats why im asking that amount. If amp was up there in the states shipping wouldnt be so much.
Yeah it's gonna be a good amount for shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.