Digital Designs Lovers---click here

Great woofer, but a supercharged G/H motor are just as strong as the 9500Z (Hence why these are now discontinued)...now if that was a 9915z then id be drooling lol but good find ether way!

that coil is looking a little darker than the top of it. To bad to get a new cone its gonna cost you 300 bucks

Thats a pretty typical color for DD coils, both of mine brand new look that dark.

Thats a pretty typical color for DD coils, both of mine brand new look that dark.
As did all of mine.....

I have been tossing the idea around of making me a bad ass HT sub......this may make a good driver and paired to my Adcom GFA 656II's.......(one each coil)

hmm....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.