Memphis mojo M basket quad 1 ohm 15 for sale,and extra quad cartridge

nu2spl
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: old school 15" MOJO quad 1 ohm sub and 15" cartridge

Item(s) Description/Condition: used but in good shape,just ask thegreatestpenn i got it for him about a year ago or so.the extra quad cartridge has a repair in the surround(i got it that way)

Price:$250 shipped(east coast) $275 shipped(west coast) for all of it to the lower 48 only,Alaska and Hawaii,pm me for shipping

SORRY NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: shipped USPS,i do have the magnet boot as well just not pictured.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Specs and trades and maybe talk u down on price if I pick it up or preferably meet u half way?...think half is Cincinnati
well the natti is a 3 hour drive for me so sorry im not going that far,and the price i think is perfectly fair.the specs say 1500-3000w but we all know they can take way more then that,the coils read 1.2ohm each

well the natti is a 3 hour drive for me so sorry im not going that far,and the price i think is perfectly fair.the specs say 1500-3000w but we all know they can take way more then that,the coils read 1.2ohm each
beast sub, the quad coils are 2k rms not 1500 like the duals. anyone who has ever had a mojo knows they are rated at like half the power they actually want you to give them. id love to buy this beastie but im 50 short but i thought id add that abt the power rating, glws FREE BUMP

beast sub, the quad coils are 2k rms not 1500 like the duals. anyone who has ever had a mojo knows they are rated at like half the power they actually want you to give them. id love to buy this beastie but im 50 short but i thought id add that abt the power rating, glws FREE BUMP
cool,cool,thanks for the fyi i was reading the specs that Memphis gave me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.