Digital Designs 9915z Blue Carbon SPL Beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromecity
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs Z3 or 9915z 15" Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Up for sale is my Digital Designs z series 15", dual 1.5, in great condition. Stiff as new, Platinum

blue carbon fiber cone (extra $750 option). Bought this sub, hardly got to use it. My wife totaled

my truck so I need to get some money together for a new ride.

Price:

$1000 FIRM shipped in the 48... This sub is close to $4000 new with carbon options now.

NO TRADES. Sub is boxed up and ready to go shipped within 24 hours.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FEDEX with tracking. Come get a deal!

Item Pictures:

ddz2.jpg

ddz.jpg

ddz1-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

well the reason I asked that question was because if it costs you money to ship it, I would be interested in paying you the money in cash minus the shipping costs instead of you shipping it. It would save you time and money, plus I can meet you tomorrow with the cash if that is of interest.

So, as a matter of fact it is relevant, imp4pussy, so if YOUR not buying it, which I'm sure your not, then mind your own business. In essence, it is indeed YOUR post that is irrelevant.

I'm still interested, but even though it is a very good deal, I have to think it over because it is a lot of money to spend on audio equipment.

You mean to tell me that nobody wants to buy the hands down loudest sub out there with the **** blue carbon for less than 1/4 of the retail price? I figure this would have been on its way to some lucky bastard by now! Who knows:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...