18 fi btl voice coils seized up worth

rookanga
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
flint, MI
Item(s) for Sale:

I got an sp4 a while ago and I was at a show a lil while ago talking to someone and told him that I had a blown 18 btl and its been sitting in my garage for about a year, in michigan,, never really thought of selling it but he offered 150 for it, im pretty sure its the voice coils because everytime I push down on the sub I hear a scrapping sound and it doesnt go down, just wondering if im getting ripped off or not, thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Honestly $100-$150 could be a fair price depending on what motor it is since that's basically all you are getting when buying a blown subwoofer. P.S. Try posting this in the right area next time.

Sorry about that I think I was trying to look up how much people are selling blown btls to get an idea on how much there going for and clicked on the subwoofer section and somehow wrote the thread in this discussion group, ill post it in the right section, sorry about that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.