Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs 9512

Dual 4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I'm not sure which motor it is...thinking 9512e

Bought it to for my build and ended up going another route so it has to go. I never even got my box designs finished. Free air tested tonight to be sure it works,and all is good. Sub is monstrous //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Price:

310 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

We'll work something out

Item Pictures:

96ab8873.jpg

40ef8b1a.jpg

3331a3a8.jpg

does look like an e moter but looks like a newer recone iirc
The guy I bought it off of, iirc, said he bought it new...so I'm assuming no recone....but I'll txt him to be sure.

Either way, it works great (shook my room up a bit free air), and looks smexy

Also, to potential buyers, as usual I'm pretty flexible on price so don't be afraid to pm me an offer. This needs to go along with my other audioz

The guy I bought it off of, iirc, said he bought it new...so I'm assuming no recone....but I'll txt him to be sure.Either way, it works great (shook my room up a bit free air), and looks smexy

Also, to potential buyers, as usual I'm pretty flexible on price so don't be afraid to pm me an offer. This needs to go along with my other audioz
iirc when i bought these 9512s he also brought me a 9515e sub with paper work and it had the small wires like my 9512ds so thats why i was thinking it was a recone bc it looks like they have bigger wires. i maybe wrong and you maybe right. like this
IMG_0259.jpg

iirc when i bought these 9512s he also brought me a 9515e sub with paper work and it had the small wires like my 9512ds so thats why i was thinking it was a recone bc it looks like they have bigger wires. i maybe wrong and you maybe right. like this
IMG_0259.jpg
Hmmm...well idk...

Mmm, not really needing any audio.....
You're not terribly far from me though....could give u a good deal since shipping would be cheap or we could meet up...
Hmm how far is Albany from the South Fulton area?Give me a couple days if its not sold by then I will pm you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.