Single DC Audio 12" Sub Woofer Level 3 (woofer only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBad
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Used single DC Audio 12" Sub Woofer Level 3

woofer only the box is garbage

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 excellent working condition only used for 4 months.. sold the car do not need anymore..

Price:

$200 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays for shipping of there choice

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Dual 4 ohm 3” Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former
(said right on the website)
Well I wasn't sure if it was an older model or the new M2 and they come in multiple voice coil configurations so linking me to the page didn't tell me what your specific sub is...

Yeah it is a very nice sub.. nicest and cleanest sounding I have ever owned.. but I am 30 years old now and am out of that phase of my life..

Any interest in trading the woofer for a deck, amps or sub? I have 2 channels to run highs or a mono for a woofer and a 12 inch woofer all jl audio or boston acoustics? Deck is Eclipse with motorized face. CD3100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...