DIGITAL DESIGNS 2 9515g's blow threw box build

6844e15e.jpg

09517aa3.jpg

e46c2b8f.jpg

d09f8f94.jpg

Nice build. These subs are Bad@ss. My boi has 2 of them with a Fosgate T2500 hooked to each one. He's been on the TL twice and scored a little over 149.

Nice build. These subs are Bad@ss. My boi has 2 of them with a Fosgate T2500 hooked to each one. He's been on the TL twice and scored a little over 149.
does he have kevlar cones too? i have 7500 watts to push these with

does he have kevlar cones too? i have 7500 watts to push these with
Tell you the truth I have no idea I will ask him. The subs are beggin for more then what he is giving them. Also the SQ was 100 times better then I expected on them.

Tell you the truth I have no idea I will ask him. The subs are beggin for more then what he is giving them. Also the SQ was 100 times better then I expected on them.
Sweet i cant wait to hear mine this weekend

the color is sickkkkkk man. my DD's are begging for more power too. im only feeding them 3k
nice, only thing i was worried about was if 7-8k is enough. How do you like your 9515h's?? i wish mine were H series i have g's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.