Digital audio high current 2300 amp need info !!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've heard its pretty much the same as the audiobahn version. But it's got 2 top rails dual 2" fans and 2 analog voltage meters ( the ones with the needle that moves lol) its heavy as fu** probably 25 -30 pounds and a little over 2 feet long. It's a 2 channel. Just curious if anyone knows what these are worth it works great and pretty good cosmetic shape. I'll post pics tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That makes sense. I took it apart today. It doesn't look too impressive but it should be better than the head unit. I'm going to install something...
I used to have a pair of dd audio redline 608s, for eight inch subs they were very impressive, at least until that ole upgrade bug bit anyway. I...
The Orion Concept 97.2 was the worlds first stand alone digital 30 band 2 channel equalizer. The Orion Concept 97.2 processes all the equalization...
I've got a set of those AL rcas on my sub amp. Never had a problem swapping in amps to test with them

About this thread

mtx+psi-awsome
portal nd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mtx+psi-awsome
IMG_0632.jpg