Different ways to finish subwoofer boxes?

A fellow detailer I see! You on autopia.org? It's a great site. Finesse It is just fair in comparison to NXT IMO, however.

Sure, bring it up here. You supply the warmth (you could bring your sister //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ), I'll supply the detailing. It's cold as a mother.

Sure, bring it up here. You supply the warmth (you could bring your sister //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ), I'll supply the detailing. It's cold as a mother.
Haha funny. yeah maybe ill just wait until summer?

One more thing that I do like about the the Meguiars wax is that if it rains or anything like that, I can take my California duster and wipe over the vehicle to remove the loose dirt and then use Meguiars Quick Detail and wipe over the truck and it looks like I just detailed it no scratches or swirl marks at all. I LOVE meguiars products.

One more thing that I do like about the the Meguiars wax is that if it rains or anything like that, I can take my California duster and wipe over the vehicle to remove the loose dirt and then use Meguiars Quick Detail and wipe over the truck and it looks like I just detailed it no scratches or swirl marks at all. I LOVE meguiars products.
*stabbed in the heart*

I *HATE* those california dusters. Every single one I've used has created marring in my paint. It's terrible! I just my home-brew detailing spray (Poorboy's Spray and Wipe mixed with carnauba liquid), and wipe away my troubles with no scratching, marring, or hazing. I also cannot stand those stupid jelly blade squeegee things for drying the car. One *little* bit of dirt left and you'll be seeing a beautiful scratch.

*stabbed in the heart*
I *HATE* those california dusters. Every single one I've used has created marring in my paint. It's terrible! I just my home-brew detailing spray (Poorboy's Spray and Wipe mixed with carnauba liquid), and wipe away my troubles with no scratching, marring, or hazing. I also cannot stand those stupid jelly blade squeegee things for drying the car. One *little* bit of dirt left and you'll be seeing a beautiful scratch.
Usually I use my duser in the Spring time down here. We have a HUGE pollen problem. You can wipe the vehicle off in the morning and within 2 hours it will be completely covered. I've always had good luck with them. I have used the blade squeegee before and haven't really had any problem with it but most of the time I use an Absorber. Anyway, I've got to go this time LOL Later

Absorber...pfft. Waffle weave microfiber is all that touches my paint. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Although I do own three Absorbers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.