diehappy=scammer, or at least a shit_ty seller

never had a package take that long to be shipped through them, but i am giving it until the end of the week. if i get it then i'll happily have a mod delete this thread, but if not it stays. just a little irritated by his poor communication as a seller right now.

update:

just got off the phone with usps and they said it should have been delivered by this past monday. also said it wasn't sent back to shipper, so that's good news. so like i said in original post, when i get it i will gladly have a mod delete this thread, however i still feel communication could have been better, and seller could have had a better attitude towards a buyer rather than just saying 'it's out of his hands'.

update:just got off the phone with usps and they said it should have been delivered by this past monday. also said it wasn't sent back to shipper, so that's good news. so like i said in original post, when i get it i will gladly have a mod delete this thread, however i still feel communication could have been better, and seller could have had a better attitude towards a buyer rather than just saying 'it's out of his hands'.
Techincally until the package is delivered and tested by the purchaser it is not out of the sellers hands. At least on this forum that is not how it works.

Techincally until the package is delivered and tested by the purchaser it is not out of the sellers hands. At least on this forum that is not how it works.
exactly, i totally agree. that's one reason whenever i sell something (or even buy) i keep in communication with the other party until they say they've received the item and are perfectly happy with it. i even keep all pm's from the transaction for around a month or so afterwards, just in case. and i'm definately keeping these pm's, especially the one when he said after he dropped it off it's out of his hands, never been told that one before.

now i just want to get this in so i can order my box from mr.cabinetry. usually i order boxes before items gets to me, but on this one i think i'll wait until the subs' in my hands.

well just to post it so it's out there, another day passed and i still haven't received the sub or any kind of response to the pms' i've sent diehappy.

that ***** man sounds like a scam to me .you should deff try to contact him via phone or something you have his address and name its not hard to find his number esspesially cause he probly lives with his parents...... but if that doesnt work i would call his local police !!!!

that ***** man sounds like a scam to me .you should deff try to contact him via phone or something you have his address and name its not hard to find his number esspesially cause he probly lives with his parents...... but if that doesnt work i would call his local police !!!!
well just got a pm from him saying if i don't receive it by this weekend he can fill out a lost shipment form (or whatever). but i'm really hoping for the sub. and i already have loooked up the pds' #s for where he lives, but hoping it doesn't have to come down to that.

sounds bogus man the number he gave you confims delivery nothing else if theres any info on the site it means its been delivered and you said the po accepted it i would take that as him accepting a package not him sending one but i could be wrong ....... its been 7 working days since he said he shipped so its possible it could take longer than that for basic parcel post but i have recieved packages for family from cali to ms parcel post during the holidays and it was here in 9 working days i say give it until monday and report his theiving ass!!!! he can have as many as 4 chargers btought against him and 2 are federal ... good luck

sounds bogus man the number he gave you confims delivery nothing else if theres any info on the site it means its been delivered and you said the po accepted it i would take that as him accepting a package not him sending one but i could be wrong ....... its been 7 working days since he said he shipped so its possible it could take longer than that for basic parcel post but i have recieved packages for family from cali to ms parcel post during the holidays and it was here in 9 working days i say give it until monday and report his theiving ass!!!! he can have as many as 4 chargers btought against him and 2 are federal ... good luck
totally agree with you on the shipping times. i've sent numerous items from ct. to further (ca., co, etc.) that have taken less time. and i already planned on making calls first thing monday morning if i don't have it by then. already have pd #s, and if needed i'll let them know what i do for work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and i've also talked to the post office, they said he did drop off a package to be delivered to my address and that it was still not delivered to me yet (this was weds.).

in my experience with the post office they cant tell you ish about a pakage being dropped of for shipment unless its priority mail wich it cant be in this matter of time all sounds bogus but i could be trippin.... i just hate fuccin scumbag scammers.. also hate the United State Postal Service why would anyone use them???? ups,fed-ex,dhl, all the why depends on where you live but i have had SOOOOO many bad experiences with the USPS!!!!

update:

finally got the package yesterday. was at work when my girl texted me saying i got a box delivered and it looked like shi_t. figured she was just joking with me to have me worry bout it while at work. well, get home and the box was like she said, beat to shi_t. top of the box was dented in along with the sides. tears in the corners, small hole on one side and a hole on the bottom. after opening it up i saw no packaging around the sub whatsoever, but the bottom of the box had some wood around it with the sub screwed into it (really makeshift crate). had to clean up the sub a little due to wood glue dripping on it as their was glue all over the inside corners, thinking maybe he tried glueing the sub a little higher in the box? besides the sub being screwed into the wood, their was absolutely no packaging at all, nothing around motor, nothing. the bottom of the magnet appeared to be resting on the bottom of the box, so i'm not sure if it got hit by any post office workers dropping it or anything.

upon inspection, the cone looked o.k. (like i said, had to wipe off some wood glue), little dusty and a few small scratches but nothing i saw that looked like it would affect performance. when pushing on the cone it seems really stiff, however their was no noise i could make out as of yet when pushed on. magnet surprisingly didn't look to bad (no dents or nothing) but their where alot of scratches around the middle. no breaks in the basket as i saw as of yet. the only thing i did notice was when i lifted the sub and then turned it over i could hear a small sound, like something moving around inside it or something. nothing falls out though, but you can definately hear something moving (like a small piece of metal or something). not sure what it is, and i'm not the one to be taking apart a sub to see what it is (never did that before and really don't think i'd be able to). haven't dmm'd it or played it as i don't have a box nor dmm anymore (for now). but a box is being ordered at the moment so until then the sub sits in my closet, not being touched or anything.

i know this was lengthy, but just wanted to put this out publicly for if for some reason the sub doesn't work when i finally get my box ordered. at work now so i can't post pics (there was some taken though), or to inspect it better, but i will tomorrow morning if i don't get called in for ot. the only thing worrying me at the moment is the slight rattling of something inside it, never had a sub make any noise like this before (either ones' i bought new from store/dealer or used from a forum). and i will put this out there also, the packaging of the sub was horrible imo. nice touch trying to make the crate, however the rest of the sub had nothing at all protecting it from any possible shipping accidents.

sounds to me he shipped it poorly because it was a non working sub so he can blame the usps for it being busted ... hence why he told you "once it out of his hands " thing i would check it asap !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ctmike

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ctmike
ct.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies