diehappy=scammer, or at least a shit_ty seller

when i get the time (really busy with work) i'm definately checking it, and definately going over it again really good and try to see what exactly is making that noise. thanks for the bumps, and i hope he finally sees this thread and gets back to me through pms' finally. ***** if it doesn't work, really wanted to run this sub for a few months before switching subs again.

first pic is one side of the box. second, the bottom corner where the wood broke through, then one of when i opened the box, to find no packaging materials used. last is of when i took the sub out (was screwed into the wood with 3 screws), again, no sort of packaging at all underneath the sub, which you can't tell good in the pic, but the magnet was resting very easily on the bottom of the box. also have another pic of the top of the box but for some reason not letting me load that one.

ahh by far the worst packing i have ever seen..................!!!!!!!
tell me about it, imagine coming home to seeing the sub you've been waiting on packaged like that.

and just received a pm from diehappy who said he received the sub in that box, and that he never used glue on it, and there were no holes or anything on the box when shipped. still doesn't explain the lack of proper packing material used by him though.

ahh by far the worst packing i have ever seen..................!!!!!!!
I just bought some subs from a WELL respected seller on this forum. I waited 3 and 1/2 weeks to receive the subs after being told multiple times that they had been shipped even though the tracking info said otherwise. I get the subs and 3 out of the 4 subs baskets are damaged beyond fixing without getting recones and new baskets. He threw clothes into a box, then the sub, then more clothes on top. The subs were just flopping around in the boxes. They werent even packed tight in to the boxes and there was more than enough room for the subs to move around. They werent even double boxed. He wont refund me and says that its not his fault UPS jacked them up. I say that if they were packaged properly there would have been no issue. Now he is "trying to work with me" and says he can get recones and baskets cheap. I shouldnt have to be worrying about recones and baskets.

/rant

Sorry Mike, I know how you feel. It ***** ass. At least its in one piece though.

I just bought some subs from a WELL respected seller on this forum. I waited 3 and 1/2 weeks to receive the subs after being told multiple times that they had been shipped even though the tracking info said otherwise. I get the subs and 3 out of the 4 subs baskets are damaged beyond fixing without getting recones and new baskets. He threw clothes into a box, then the sub, then more clothes on top. The subs were just flopping around in the boxes. They werent even packed tight in to the boxes and there was more than enough room for the subs to move around. They werent even double boxed. He wont refund me and says that its not his fault UPS jacked them up. I say that if they were packaged properly there would have been no issue. Now he is "trying to work with me" and says he can get recones and baskets cheap. I shouldnt have to be worrying about recones and baskets.
/rant

Sorry Mike, I know how you feel. It ***** ass. At least its in one piece though.
****, that *****. hope everything gets worked out for you.

gd are people retards... shipping is common sense think about what it might go thru and pack it so it wont get damaged that simple gl to both of you!!

Horrible packaging is the culprit in this case. ***** to have to wait so long to find your stuff might not even work.
Make him take care of it.
trust me, already let him know to hold onto everything he got from the post office in the event of having to file a claim for this. just waiting on a box to throw this in and run it to be 100%.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ctmike

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ctmike
ct.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies