diehappy=scammer, or at least a shit_ty seller

just got back from a short vacation, and still no sub. wasn't left with my neighbors, nor the person that stayed at my house dog sitting for me. no notice saying delivery was available due to no one home at whatever time, nothing. so as of now i'd say it's safe to say diehappy is a scammer, and would say definately do not do business with him.

USPS = united states postal service and UPS are both coompanys.. lol... ne ways.. . call ur bank and let em know.. or the pigs..

Thats Shizzy man

oh, i pm'd him as soon as i got back earlier. i already been searching and think i have the right #'s for the pds' up there.

but if anyone here in the scammer buster group can dig up any info, it'd be greatly appreciated. i tried searching him by his name, couldn't find anything, only other people with the last name he gave me. i have his name/address he provided if needed.

just got back here, and diehappy sends me this reply to my last pm asking where the sub is:

I sent the sub out the 18th and you got the message on the 18th from me about it. I also gave you the shipping / tracking number . Once its shipped its out of my hands.

wow he hasnt even replied to this thread.. hope everything works out i hate pos fegs..gl bro
That mean's Scammer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

People just need to be professional I feel. I did my first deal last weekend. Dude paid me Saturday, by Monday afternoon he had a tracking number. Same deal with a Wii I sold too. Both were shipped, insured, and through both of those things, the buyers have a piece of mind.

yeah, this is by far the worst transaction i've had here, or any other site. looking at the usps site, all it says is an item was accepted at his post office on the 18th, that's it. no tracking info or anything, and here it is the 24th. he must have paid to have it delivered to me by some pack mules to save on shipping costs or something cause i should have it by now. i just got scammed, or a victim of the worst shipping in the world:(

USPS parcel post can take up to 9 days and has the worst tracking of all... I accidentally shipped something that way a couple weeks ago....it is ok if it is in the same state, but farther than that they take the whole 9 days

I think they just let it sit for 7 days and then just sent it priority after it has been sitting for a while

USPS parcel post can take up to 9 days and has the worst tracking of all... I accidentally shipped something that way a couple weeks ago....it is ok if it is in the same state, but farther than that they take the whole 9 days
I think they just let it sit for 7 days and then just sent it priority after it has been sitting for a while

Yes it can take up to 9 days. I just recieved a packaged through usps and that took I believe 10 days total to get it here:crazy:. So just have a lil more patience..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ctmike

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ctmike
ct.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies