did i pay too much

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharkman

poor bass head
So i just left the audio shop which i normally dont go to. I picked up a hifonics brutus elite 1700 and some alot of 8 gauge wire. I think about 30 feet. Dont ask me why but wasnt thinking. So it all came out too $375 out the door. I know the amp is priced around $300 but is it worth it. I can still return it for store credit and have them order anything i want. I was the thinking there are better amps for the the price a paid. I counld get a soundqubed 1200 for 270. Should keep the the amp or return it for something else. And if so which amp souldni get thats around 1500 2k rms for the the same or cheaper

So i just left the audio shop which i normally dont go to. I picked up a hifonics brutus elite 1700 and some alot of 8 gauge wire. I think about 30 feet. Dont ask me why but wasnt thinking. So it all came out too $375 out the door. I know the amp is priced around $300 but is it worth it. I can still return it for store credit and have them order anything i want. I was the thinking there are better amps for the the price a paid. I counld get a soundqubed 1200 for 270. Should keep the the amp or return it for something else. And if so which amp souldni get thats around 1500 2k rms for the the same or cheaper
You paid the regular in store markup. The brutus elite is worth at most 200 not 300. With 300 dollars you could have gotten a used crescendo bc 2000 or a soundqubed 2200.1d used or even a brx 2400.1d new or a new ppi black ice 1800.1D with lots of money to spare.

Sky High Car Audio OFC 8 Gauge - 50FT - Xplicit Audio 50 feet of quality oxygen free copper for 35 bucks.

Next time consult first before buying. Now your stuck with store credit.

Lol. Well i know now but i actually did buy it yet...... i only put 100 down. I wasnt sure so i second guessed myself. Ill use the the 100 in store credit to have them tune and for the wire maybe....thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.