did a 162.3 with 1 12" and 1 10" in my suv ac 190 mic on the kick

You said "I can tell you the AC190 is dead on to the TL".....thats impossible to say for alllll AC190s cuz it can be turned up to read 10db higher.....the AC190 doesnt even have a thing to do with it.
I dont care what show you was at....if they had an AC mic there it can be turned higher to read higher.

Theres no arguing that......the AC190 is not constant like the TL, hence why its always unexpected as a standard score on here.

Theres no knob on the TL to make it jump 10db....theres just not.....you might be a few tenths off from TL to TL but thats it.

I mean its right here in the thread....he did a 162 on AC and could only muster a 152 on TL.....what does that tell ya?
I think that part of the thread is off. Yes whatever AC mic was at the show somthin was up. Some kindof cheating going on by the show judges whatever. Im sure we are off that subject now and on to you saying that the AC190 mic is not dead on to the TL mic.

Look up the assman on here Im sure he can say the same thing. He has been to a few slapshow as well.

Skip01. I reall dont care either way. Its all just my opinion is all. But I do get what your saying about this kid and the show he was at. I have owned both much still have the TL in the basement. The audiocontrol mic I had was the long thin type one. Uggg that mic was just plain crap. I sold it to get the TL.

I dont wannt read through 16 pages...whats going on? You hit 162 with 1 12'' and 1 10'' wtf? On an AC not a TL?

did ayone else think its wierd how he did a 156 tl with the 10 and 12 and now is only at a 153.1 wit 2 lvl 5s???? wtf no offense whatsoever to OP but this sounds pretty fishy...da only way i would believe dis is if he were at the same comp and i woulda metered as well:cool:

did ayone else think its wierd how he did a 156 tl with the 10 and 12 and now is only at a 153.1 wit 2 lvl 5s???? wtf no offense whatsoever to OP but this sounds pretty fishy...da only way i would believe dis is if he were at the same comp and i woulda metered as well:cool:
Exactly:rolleyes:

It does when someone gets a 162 with a thrown together setup
This is what a 160 sounds like on a properly setup AC mic:

I have to say I have been in and around a few 160 vehicles and there IS a differance between 30hz and 60hz :fyi:You can not compare the 2 based on the freq.

Nice score Congrats! I never knew you could do that with a 12 and a 10 inch.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yes dead on. Only time it was off a bit was when it was really really hot out. Thats your .5 to 1 db. Wow so off from the TL right lol. And everytime I went to the shows that used it the AC190mic is was not off from another AC190 mic.
If I even cared to go to comps anymore, Id be happy to show you that the scores were dead on to my TL.
sorry guy but its not on with the TL. I've seen 190 +/- 2 db from TL. I was up +2 in my car at slap finals in 05 and my friend was down on it from the TL.

BTW at this show they used the AC180

sorry guy but its not on with the TL. I've seen 190 +/- 2 db from TL. I was up +2 in my car at slap finals in 05 and my friend was down on it from the TL.
BTW at this show they used the AC180
I havent, But thats just how I have seen it when I been up against the two. 190 and TL. And I have been to mostly All the slapshows in the area well my area NJ PA DE. I think its still george and his wife that did them in CT not sure though.

The 180 was off though. But wasent that much 2-3 dbs. From what I remember. I think they switched in mid season in 06. From 180 to 190.

You still are not getting it.

The sensor has nothinnnnnnng to do with how many DB its off when you can turn it up with one knob no matter what sensor is on the end of the wire.

Thats the key.

The key to this wholeeee thing, and you still fail to get it.....ashame really

You still are not getting it.
The sensor has nothinnnnnnng to do with how many DB its off when you can turn it up with one knob no matter what sensor is on the end of the wire.

Thats the key.

The key to this wholeeee thing, and you still fail to get it.....ashame really
No we get it that the knob can be adjusted.The problem is you just ASSUME it was.

Just because it can be inflated doesn't mean there aren't HONEST people out there that don't.

No we get it that the knob can be adjusted.The problem is you just ASSUME it was.Just because it can be inflated doesn't mean there aren't HONEST people out there that don't.
We never said that there weren't honest people using it correctly, but what we are saying is that since his score from the 190 to the TL was nearly 10db off, OBVIOUSLY someone tampered with the mic and turned the sensitivity way up...that is all. It's pretty obvious that the numbers were quite skewed at that event.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.