Diamond Audio

Berry47
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
My Pants
I am considering upgrading my componet set. I love the diamond audio hex component sets but the best price I can get is 450 dollars. Are there any good components for a good price. I need audiophile performance and sound quality.

wow, $450 huh? my local shop sells em for $350. still too **** expensive for me. there is an insane deal on sounddomain for the DEI viper 650.2 comp set for only $139. these r top of the line DEI and regular price is $400. im sure they r just as good as the diamond hex's if not better. i've heard the hex's and although they sounded great, i wouldnt spend $450 on em. here's a link to the DEI's. i ordered a pair and they should be here tomorrow, im stoked!

http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/DEI36065

To me, CDTs sound better for a fraction of the cost. For $450, you can get some focal kevlars which are amazing. Dynaudio components are also great speakers.

I would buy a set of $150 or $199 CDTs over $450 diamonds any day. For $450, I would get the CDTs and a nice amp.

I hope u realize the DEI vipers are 7inchers.

That could be a problem depending on the vehicle.

If i have 6.5 speakers in my car now, is it a simple procedure to put 7inch speakers in?

Just for the sake of learning.

I have a 2001 Maxima and am looking for louder speakers than the cl61a but still clear and full of sound quality.

The cdt cl 61's run 90rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.