diamond audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

lil roberto
10+ year member

ohio
allright im gonna kinda sound retarted on this one but i dont give 2 sh*ts cause im trying to learn some new stuff, right now i got 2 Comp Vr's with 2 mtx 2400 amps, it hits hard as nuts but the other day i was up at a local car audio store and my buddy said he could get me a hook up, these Diamond Audio 12" subs for 60 dollars a peice, im not sure which ones theyre the older ones they are all black with the red diamond audio symbol in the middle i didnt pick up the actual name but it looked pretty bad ass, it had an amazingly stiff cone and handled around 800 watts Rms... now im thinking this would be a pretty good deal but i just wanna make sure that my two amps would be enough to power these two subs to a good extent... i mean it sounds like a tight deal if i can get it but i dont want it if i wouldnt be running enough power... help me out with some specs on these subs and what you think i should do...

Peace,

Roberto

425 watts RMS @ 2 ohms which obviously isnt 800 but i got the impression that 800 was a little overrated... you guys know anythign else about these subs.

I have one of the 10 inch in the same model.

They're the M3 series, and i am more than impressed with just one 10.

but i also have 2 of the M5 series subs, and i think that they are much louder than a comp VR, because my friend has 2 12" comp VR's, and mine are louder, and clearer.

425 watts will be more than enough, mine are starting to distort at well, overly high levels with just over 500 watts going to each..

I'd like to know how a 12 inch M3 sounds, and for 60 bucks, **** man, you cant go wrong.

Ya i know theres plenty of better subs out there but i have my doubts i could find any of um for 60 bucks a peice.. i mean if this whole deal works out im deffinently planning on grabbing these subs... ill get back to you guys in a week or so on whether i get um or not, just wish me luck it all works out,

Thanks man,

Roberto

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.