diamond audio xover install ???'s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spl170s
10+ year member

Indiana
im installing a set of older diamond comps. i have a black motorsport crossover to install..and i wasn't the one who uninstalled them.

i see that it has 2 input hookups...not sure what the purpose of this is..

one set is just plain input +/-

the other has input (ac) +/-

any info on this ???

these crossovers don't have RAF on them. my M5 crossovers do, but not these black motorsport ones.

it goes in order across the strip..

input +/- , Input (AC) +/- , Woofer +/- , Tweeter +/-

might have woofer and tweeter switched...but you get the idea.

**** I know what model your talking about now, yea I havent seen these in a while. I forget what the Input(AC) was used for. If its that important maybe you can contact Diamond directly and see if they can help you out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.