Diamond audio vs Boston acoutics

which is the better brand? i wanna do a full diamond set up. im doing d9 subs running off a bx1605 and not sure on compents yet.

and my friend is going full boston. he'll be running boston G2's and he'll be running bosoton 1100 watt amp per speaker.

both sealed box's. i just wanna get an idea of how the two set ups well compare. as far as sq and "bump"

i don't know much about boston but he swears it well tear my sh*t up.

just looking for opions.

(sorry i don't know the boston amp model)

I too am working on a new Boston set up. Two G2 12s and SL60 components. I think it is gonna be bad a$$ for the money I am spending. Can't comment on the Diamonds as I haven't heard them. I can tell you this though; I have never been dissappointed in a set of Boston speakers and I have been buying them since around the early 90s.

The G1 is entry level. The G2, looks to me, that it may be built more toward the G5. I could be wrong but I hope they Rock...

Better brand? Boston without a doubt. DA is a quickly falling company and unless the new buyers do a complete 360 it will continue to plummet.

by falling do you mean bad product put out, or the company just ***** as far as...... other stuff?

They havent filed yet, they have just put themselves for sale and are soliciting potential buyers being that their chief one let himself out.
but as far as sound quality goes or the acual product. i don't care how poor the company has got

The sound quality is still fairly decent, but not what they once were.

So in actuality you may purchase them because they may sound better, but the company doesnt have a leg to stand on if something goes wrong them. And that seems ok with you? Forgive me for being so direct, but wasnt the initial question... "Which Company is a better Brand"?

no i just wanted to know which brand had better product. i didn't really mean which one runs a better buisness. but if you don't trust them could you recomend a sub that can match it as far as sq and output. besides a jl. i wan't something in the same league and price range. and i want to rape the hell out of the g2. i could always go with hype r's and Q's in the door. but i want better sq

I had a pair of bostons-I think the rally series or something and they weRE pretty darn loud. IMO, dont get jl comp, they *****. I got a pair now that I hadfor about 4 months and ive got the tweeters replace 3 times already.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.