Diamond Audio Hex Pro D9 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

A used diamond audio hex pro 12" subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It does have a little ding at the top of the middle part of the sub (may of had something lean against it)maybe scratches none of shows any effects on performance but it works perfectly, also that little rubber surround I never used so that's not coming with it (no effect on anything)

Price:

$225

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will try to work with shipping half and half.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pictures will be incoming as soon as I can

View attachment 26551779

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I just left the sub at my other place I will have a picture up with username and date in about 1 week but I did take another picture before I left I will try to get up once I can connect my phone on here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.