DHD Amplifiers

They are not the greatest, I usually see those at the "swap meet" for under a $100.00

Some of them might be OK, but my friend had one, its wasnt that good, seemed a bit over-rated.

if you want them for decorating go ahead, but they are so crappy. i used to have one like 2-3 years ago. god damm that **** overheated every 30 mins or so. got so freaking pissed at it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif that i had to replace it just after 2 weeks of buying it. It was my first amp, n i went to a store n they gave me that one,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

so don't get it, just tell us ur price range and your rms power for the subs and we can tell you some better ones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.