Design Needed for American Bass XFL 1522 in 3.5 Cubic Ft @ 30 Hz Enclosure Slot Port

This is what I recommended on caco

e4d51d19587484d100a812af2005a722.jpg

5bbee8f95726630fc0115e8ed381272b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Would this design also work with an American Bass HD 15 dual 1 ohm as well?

Old AF thread again. Lol!
Lots of ways to skin that cat....
lboYjZ.jpg

But dimensions changed... mounting issues/configuration too... he needs someone able to design his box. I don't short order... if the initial dimensions are off... seek a pro. I'm willing to help but when the target/goal keeps changing with a ton of debate.

Best find a paid designer

Lots of ways to skin that cat....
lboYjZ.jpg

But dimensions changed... mounting issues/configuration too... he needs someone able to design his box. I don't short order... if the initial dimensions are off... seek a pro. I'm willing to help but when the target/goal keeps changing with a ton of debate.

Best find a paid designer

My dimensions never changed. I screwed up the orientation of the 45's. The outside dimensions of the box and the port are just like your drawing. And, I appreciate all the help you gave me. It is 32 hz. like you designed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.