Delete

Omg, an actual member who is posting something relevant to help. Yes, I am confident in my electrical (240a alt 3 total batteries), with that said I prefer to stick with Korean boards. Thank you for the suggestion though man, I appreciate it!

Would this work for you? Not sure what your budget is.
Screenshot_20201011-162229_Samsung Internet.jpg

I bought a hcca5k for $800. I don't know why the amp you linked is so expensive.

I was going to suggest the HCCA 5K, but the one I found was like $1,100. I know the XTR's are strong as well. I don't know if Wolfram amps are any good, or not. If he can find the HCCA 5K for $800, that would be a great amp.

I was going to suggest the HCCA 5K, but the one I found was like $1,100. I know the XTR's are strong as well. I don't know if Wolfram amps are any good, or not. If he can find the HCCA 5K for $800, that would be a great amp.
I used a xtr2500.1dz before I got my hcca. Awesome amp! Still trying to sell it haha.

I used a xtr2500.1dz before I got my hcca. Awesome amp! Still trying to sell it haha.

That was the original amp that I had planned for my 15", but everybody on here told me that my electrical couldn't run it. So, I sold it for $225 or $250 BNIB. Then, I ended up with the Taramps MD3K. My electrical is very limited because my car is 55 years old. 95 amp alternator is the biggest available.

13 dislikes ohhhhh noooooo. Now I only have 1240 likes... Better make a second account to get those numbers back up.... Oh wait they don't matter here...

You will never see 4-6k watts from 240 amps of alternator with 100ah of battery. Quick maths. Did you miss where Mike said "Providing you have the battery support behind it as well" Did they not teach you about electrical when you installed for Best Buy Nicholas?

I mean the last time you came here was because your TS2.8k was protecting and dropping into the 11s. Seems you have been running shit electrical for years now. Good luck getting over 2k out of your new amp on that electrical. Maybe one day you will figure it out. Remember when you were talking **** about Mike Singer cause it took him over 24 hours to respond to your email?

Why are you editing all your post now? Damn even changed the Pauly D picture. :(

Last edited:
You say that about Pop but your 2nd account or your buddy :rolleyes: ...Just went through most of your old threads and put likes on most of them including that thread he is talking about. You went from 5 or 6 likes yesterday to 149 overnight...Either way I thought you were leaving the forum?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

delete

Delete
delete
Delete
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from