Deh-p7200

if i had the money i would get that deck, i personally love all pioneer decks i have one now and im getting a new one really soon..all thought i havent had ur model i have never had any problems with pioneer decks before..all my friends have pioneer decks as well and they dont have problems, i havent heard any of them b*tch yet

I have one and it works ok.

I love the dolphines and so do the chicks (SCORE)

When its really hot, however, mine doesnt like to play cds that well, however, that most likely is old age setting in.

And did I mention that the chicks love the dolphines?

yeah i must admit the dolphines are pretty sexy, thats the deck i plan on getting soon, and if u had luck with them..myabe i will as well, and i bet ur deck being old is the problem with y i doesnt play well in heat, i have a lower model, a deh 1400 and it plays like a charm, i just cant wait to upgrade to the dehp 6... something i forget the model number.

yeah i must admit the dolphines are pretty sexy, thats the deck i plan on getting soon, and if u had luck with them..myabe i will as well, and i bet ur deck being old is the problem with y i doesnt play well in heat, i have a lower model, a deh 1400 and it plays like a charm, i just cant wait to upgrade to the dehp 6... something i forget the model number.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

YucA

10+ year member
YucA
miami
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from