++++deep cycle or starting++++

Participant count
  • Participant list

JL duB 3's
10+ year member

chicago
im going to put a second battery in my trunk and i know a deep cycle would be better than a starting battery but i want know will a deep cycle create less of a strain on my charging system? and where is a good place to find deep cycles for cheap?

you need a deep cycle. a starting isnt going to help at all. go to batteries plus. they have some sealed 80ah for like 150 at the one by me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for your response guys! I'm not so much involved to justify an LTO,car is a daily driven and batteries will be installed when needed.Maybe...
Anything worth getting is always worth it more at a steep discount. Not familiar with that unit, but the brand is great.
That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...
ok so i realized the one u gave in the example did the same video stuff so i see the one mentions 13 band equalizer but the other has "higher"...

About this thread

JL duB 3's

10+ year member
JL duB 3's
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from